Paper Submission Deadline January 4, 2019
Abstract submission deadline: Now closed
Abstract acceptance notification: Notifications sent
Full-length draft paper submission deadline: Now Closed
Authors are invited to submit original papers describing research or experience related to one of the conference topics. Submissions are solicited to report the research and development of new and emerging technologies, new guidelines and innovative approaches to facilitate technology transfer, unique field demonstrations of existing and new technologies, and the development of special programs.
All papers must be submitted using the full paper template no later than January 4, 2019. Papers should be 2-6 pages in length. All template headers must remain in place.
The Transfer of Copyright form should be completed and submitted via email to email@example.com.
Full papers should be prepared as a Microsoft Word document and conform to the editorial guidelines and formatting outlined in the template. All papers should address the conference themes.
Paper Upload Instructions
- Go to the CATALYST collection system at https://catalyst.omnipress.com
- Log into your account. You must login with the same address used to create your abstract submission.
- Once signed in, your CATALYST Dashboard will list the submission(s) that need to have papers uploaded under the “Submissions” area on the main login page.
- For each submission, click the submission title and upload your paper. When you have completed your submission and uploaded your paper, click Submit.
Once your paper is successfully uploaded you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam folder and ensure that you have added ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ to your safe sender list.
If your full paper is accepted, or accepted with changes, you are required to upload the final version of your paper by March 15, 2019.
Paper Submission Timeline
- *August 2018 – Abstract submission
- *October 2018 – Abstract acceptance notifications issued
- *January 4, 2019 – Full-length Draft Paper Due
All papers will undergo peer review; accepted papers must be presented during the conference, August 4-7, 2019, in Saint Louis, Missouri USA.
- *February 15, 2019 – Technical Reviews Completed
- *March 1, 2019 – Authors Notified of Review Decision
- *March 1 – March 14, 2019 – Draft Paper Revision Period
- *March 15, 2019 – Final (camera ready) Paper Due
All submissions must upload a final paper document – regardless of the acceptance decision. This allows authors to make minor corrections and to address suggestions from reviewers. This requirement also confirms the document which will be used in the conference proceedings. An editorial overview will be conducted on all papers.