Paper Submission Deadline January 4, 2019
Abstract submission deadline: Now closed
Abstract acceptance notification: Notifications sent
Full-length draft paper submission deadline: Now Closed
Camera-ready paper submission deadline: May 1, 2019
Author conference registration deadline: June 1, 2019
Authors are invited to submit original papers describing research or experience related to one of the conference topics. Submissions are solicited to report the research and development of new and emerging technologies, new guidelines and innovative approaches to facilitate technology transfer, unique field demonstrations of existing and new technologies, and the development of special programs.
Camera-ready paper guidelines:
- Papers must be submitted using the SHMII-9_Full-paper-Template
- Papers should be 2-6 pages in length
- All template headers must remain in place.
- Full papers should be submitted as a PDF document and conform to the editorial guidelines and formatting outlined in the template.
- Files should be named as: [last three digits of paper number_lead author’s last name_first three words of title separated_with_underscores]; ex:475_Zach_Structural_Health_Management.docx
All papers should address the conference themes.
Paper Upload Instructions
- Go to the CATALYST collection system at https://catalyst.omnipress.com
- Log into your account. You must login with the same address used to create your abstract submission.
- Once signed in, your CATALYST Dashboard will list the submission(s) that need to have papers uploaded under the “Submissions” area on the main login page.
- For each submission, click the submission title and upload your paper. When you have completed your submission and uploaded your paper, click Submit.
Once your paper is successfully uploaded you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam folder and ensure that you have added ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ to your safe sender list.
If your full paper is accepted, or accepted with changes, you are required to upload the final version of your paper by March 31, 2019.
Paper Submission Timeline
- *August 2018 – Abstract submission
- *October 2018 – Abstract acceptance notifications issued
- *January 4, 2019 – Full-length Draft Paper Due
All papers will undergo peer review; accepted papers must be presented during the conference, August 4-7, 2019, in Saint Louis, Missouri USA.
- *February 15, 2019 – Technical Reviews Completed
- *April 2019 – Authors Notified of Review Decision
- *May 1, 2019 – Final (camera ready) Paper Due
If any changes are made, please upload a new manuscript that adheres to the above guidelines. An editorial overview will be conducted on all papers.